Radnor has recently received funding approval from the European Regional Development Fund to assist with the construction of a fully functioning 3D printer, enabling us to print with energetic material. In additional we will also have the capability to produce a computer model for simulating detonation wave behaviour from 3D printed charge parts. This development will see Radnor with leading-edge technical knowledge, allowing us to support our customers through the manufacture of bespoke products. Please do get in touch if you wish if you wish to discuss further.
- Radnor Range will be exhibiting at DSEI which takes place from 12th – 15th September. We look forward to seeing customers old and new on our stand – Hall 2 H2-706.
- Radnor has received the bronze award from the Defence Employer Recognition Scheme (ERS).
- Radnor is pleased to announce we are now an “Armed Forces Covenant Supporter”.
- 3D Printing Facility – Under Construction
- Enhanced UAS/Drone and Counter-UAS Capability at Radnor Range